Monday, April 13, 2009

Memorial Service - Saturday April 25th - 5pm

Hello, Again.

We just finalized our memorial service time, date and place. It will be at the Neighborhood Unitarian Church in Pasadena, which is next to the Gamble House. I am pleased to have it there because Andrea and I loved the Gamble house, and the church architecture draws from that. Church offices are in a home that was also designed by Greene and Greene. Additionally, that church is the only one Andrea and I ever went to.

The church address is 301 N.Orange Grove in Pasadena, 91103

NOTE: RE CHILDREN ATTENDING

I would recommend that children NOT come to this memorial service. It could stretch to a three-hour affair with food/coffee afterwards, so most children would be bored, plus I think we will need all 275 seats available. I am nervous we will end up with an overflow crowd, actually, so if anyone cannot make it that day, I will be MOST understanding.

If any out-of-town guests need assistance with lodging please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to finalize plans Stan. I regret I am on a photo shoot for work at that time and will be out of the country until May 1. Of course this makes me so mad b/c I so hoped to meet soooo many of Andrea's friends that I have heard about for years. : ( My thoughts will be with you all on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan, I've been out of town since the 6th and am now just checking in...I'm so sorry for your loss (our loss). My heart and thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. I will be there on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan, I'm so sorry to hear about Andrea. We were out of town (without Internet) for the weekend, so thanks for sending the email about the memorial service. We'll definitely be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like the perfect place, prince Stan BB. We'll be there. Staying at the Eagle Rock Comfort Inn Sat night.
    love to everyone,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete