Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Night's Alright

We seem to be on a roll now, quiet days and quiet ways. Andrea slept most of the morning and passed the afternoon quietly watching television with Steph or Lynne.
There's not much more to report. I did a small job and showed my prowess (or lack thereof) with a chainsaw, cutting down a few small trees for a friend. I expect a quiet evening for the three of us. I'll probably fall asleep any moment and Jack
will continue his mad progress with the Indiana Jones Lego Adventure.

I think I'll make up some news later.

Best to all...

s

1 comment:

  1. Steph and I were able to get a few laughs and some more root beer float into Andrea today. She kept apologizing for not entertaining us. We soaked up our time with her, happy she wasn't in terrible pain or having nausea. So if this is our new definition of a good day we'll just have to pray for as many more as we can get.

    ReplyDelete